Data Security & Privacy
At HelpSite.io we pride ourselves on keeping your data secure. Our entire business is built around the trust of our customers, so we work hard to keep your data secure. We've implemented policies and technical solutions to ensure that your confidential information stays only in trusted hands.
Here are a few things we've done to help ensure your content's security:
- Strong SSL certificate (TLS 1.2) is always used for all logged-in pages. We use industry-leading encryption for all private data in transit -- the same type of encryption that banks and governments use.
- All data is stored securely in Amazon AWS which offers top tier cloud security.
- Daily backups are made of all data in order to recover in case of a disaster.
- For private/internal help sites, none of your content can be viewed without a user account that has been granted access.
- We have undergone automated and manual security testing, looking for vulnerabilities.
- We offer multiple user access role levels to help you minimize risk when collaborating with employees.
- We have policies preventing our own employees from viewing your private articles unless a specific support request requires it.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please get in touch.